Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts Letterhead

June 18, 2010

GALVESTON, TX 77550-5015

According to the records of the Comptroller of Public Accounts, the following exemption(s) from Texas taxes apply to the above organization(s):

Franchise tax, as of 09-17-2002
Sales and use tax, as of 09-17-2002
    (provide Texas sales and use tax exemption certificate Form 01-339 (Back) to vendor)
The entity is not exempt from hotel occupancy tax.

Texas taxpayer identification number: 16805232861

This exemption verification is not a substitute for the completed exemption certificates that are required when claiming exemption from Texas taxes. Vendors should be familiar with the requirements for accepting the certificates in good faith from their customers.

This exemption verification does not mean that the organization holds a permit for collecting or remitting any Texas taxes.

Exempt organizations must collect tax on most sales. For more information, please see our publication Exempt Organizations. Sales and Purchases (96-122). Online registration is available. For information concerning sales taxpayer permit status, please use the vendor search we provide online.

Corporations that are registered in Texas with the Secretary of State must maintain a current registered agent and registered office address. Information is available from Business and Nonprofit Forms page of the Secretary of State's Web site. Additionally, out-of-state corporations, limited liability companies, or limited partnerships transacting business in Texas may need to file a Certificate of Authority or Registration with the Texas Secretary of State. More information is available from the Foreign or Out-of State Entities page on the Secretary of State's Web site.

Our publications and other helpful information are available on our web site. If you need more information, write to us at exempt.orgs@cpa.state.tx.us, or call us toll-free at (800) 252-5555.